Murata traditionnal unused ancient kiseru. Murata was one of the most wellknown kiseru manufacturer. Still famous today for the quality of its kiseru. Brass ferrules, nice dark bamboo stem and original paper ring from the manufacturer (the paper ring is meant to be...
Very beautifully illustrated bilingual art magazine on kiseru showing many exception kiseru and kiseru-ire from one of the best collection in Japan (Kyoto museum). Includes : introduction, presentation of many items, lexicon (all bilingual English and Japanese) Best quality color pictures and paper. 96 pages, 30 cm x 22.5 cm...
Nice unused ancient kiseru for women. Slightly thiner than kiseru for men, this kiseru has been designed for women with delicate engraving ("tsuru" japanese crane qnd sunset) and 2 metals mouthpiece. With nice dark bamboo stem.
* SOLD * Nice and simple natamame kiseru (rare). Natamame kiseru a kind of nobe-kiseru (all metal kiseru) but it is flat, so that it makes it easier to slip into the kimono obi (large belt). Length : 14 cm (5.5 inches) Weight : 43 g.
* SOLD * Simple ancient wooden tabako-bon with unused bamboo kiseru (20.4 cm) with lacker decoration. Brass hi-ire and bamboo hai-ire.◾Height 8.8 cm (3.5 inches)◾Diameter 20 cm (7.9 in.)◾Total Weight : 675 g.
* SOLD * Very nice tabako-bon made out of a wooden "gogomasu" (rice measure) with black bamboo engraved kiseru, wooden hai-ire and ceramic hi-ire. Size : 15 x 15 x 8 cm (5.9 x 5.9 x 3.1 inches) Total weight 690 g.
* SOLD * Very nice lacquered wood tabako-bon with ancient kiseru. Excellent condition tabako-bon with fine lacquer design. Ceramic hi-ire and lacquered bamboo hai-ire. Height 10.6 cm (4.2 inches) Width 16.8 cm (6.6 in.)...
Very nice ancient but unused laquered wood tabakon-bon with fine design of phoenix made of pearl inlay. Ceramic hi-ire and bamboo hai-ire. Size : 24.2 x 16.8 x 7.9 cm (9.5 x 6.6 x 3.1 inches) Total weight : 740 g.
* SOLD * Very nice ancient kiseru case ("kiseru-ire") made of black wood with very finely worked silver plated ring and dragon coming out from a piece of bamboo. With nice hexagonal ferules ancient kiseru. Kiseru-ire : Lenght 25 cm (9.8 inches) ; 62 g. Kiseru-ire : Lenght...
* SOLD * Unique ! Top quality very elegant Murtata kiseru. Very finely engraved black shi,bu-ichi ferrules and silver mouthpiece. Nice natural bamboo stem. If you are looking for some of the best kiseru, don't hesitate too long ! Lenght 23.4 cm (9.2 inches) , 50 g.
* SOLD * Unique best quality ancient silver and bamboo kiseru. This kiseru about 100 years old is very finely engraved with butterfly and flower design and inlay. Very nice old bamboo. Best choice for connoisseur ! Length : 21.3 cm (8.4 inches) Weight : 41 g.
Total 0,00 €