Murata traditionnal unused ancient kiseru. Murata was one of the most wellknown kiseru manufacturer. Still famous today for the quality of its kiseru. Brass ferrules, nice dark bamboo stem and original paper ring from the manufacturer (the paper ring is meant to be...
Very nice unused ancient kiseru. Octogonal 3 metals ferrules engraved with "sho-chiku-bai" design (pine, bamboo and plum flowers) which are very auspicious symbols. With nice dark bamboo stem. 19.8 cm (7.8...
* SOLD * Ancient unused Murata kiseru with silver mouthpiece and origininal MURATA paper ring. The beak made of brass is engraved with "Magic Mallet" (Uchide no kozuchi) which is supposed to grant its holder's wishes. Nice dark natural bamboo. 20.6 cm (8.1 inches) ; 41 g.
* SOLD * Fine quality wooden tabako-bon with ceramic hi-ire and bamboo hai-ire. Lacqer design of flowers and butterflies and mother of pearl inlay. diam. 18.5 cm, height 9.5 cm (15.5 cm with bamboo), 860 g.
* SOLD * Nice set including ancient kiseru, case (kiseru-ire) and snuff (tabako-ire). The snuff is made of leather with very nice brass birds clasp. The kiseru case is made of extremly finely lacquered woven bamboo. Thin brass and bamboo kiseru (20.3 cm). Total weight 124 g.
* SOLD * Very nice lacquered wood tabako-bon with black bamboo superior kiseru. Excellent condition tabako-bon with fine lacquer design. Ceramic hi-ire and lacquered bamboo hai-ire (rare !). Best choice ^^ Height 10 cm (3.9 inches) Width 17...
* SOLD * Unique best quality ancient silver and bamboo kiseru. This kiseru about 100 years old is very finely engraved with butterfly and flower design and inlay. Very nice old bamboo. Best choice for connoisseur ! Length : 21.3 cm (8.4 inches) Weight : 41 g.
Total 0,00 €