* SOLD * Natamame" special type kiseru are all metal thin kiseru to slide in the obi (the kimono belt). This one is made of brass engraved with a nice Dragon holding a "nyoi-hoju" (magic jewel) in its claws. 12.6 cm (5 inches) , 25 g.
* SOLD * Ancient unused Murata kiseru with silver mouthpiece and origininal MURATA paper ring. The beak made of brass is engraved with "Magic Mallet" (Uchide no kozuchi) which is supposed to grant its holder's wishes. Nice dark natural bamboo. 20.6 cm (8.1 inches) ; 41 g.
* SOLD * Fine quality wooden tabako-bon with ceramic hi-ire and bamboo hai-ire. Lacqer design of flowers and butterflies and mother of pearl inlay. diam. 18.5 cm, height 9.5 cm (15.5 cm with bamboo), 860 g.
* SOLD * Nice set including ancient kiseru, case (kiseru-ire) and snuff (tabako-ire). The snuff is made of leather with very nice brass birds clasp. The kiseru case is made of extremly finely lacquered woven bamboo. Thin brass and bamboo kiseru (20.3 cm). Total weight 124 g.
* SOLD * Very nice finely engraved silver old kiseru. The metallic parts of square are engraved with flower design on each side. The stem is made of nice black lacquered bamboo. A great unique kiseru ! 22.3 cm (8.8 inches) , 38 g.
* SOLD * Very nice finely engraved silver and gold ferrules old kiseru. The mouthpiece is made of solid gold the other metallic parts of square shaped solid silver with different design engraved on each side. The stem is made of nice dark bamboo. A great unique kiseru ! 21.9 cm (8.6...
Total 0,00 €